Pages

Sunday 29 January 2017

Welcome to my blog!



Well hello there, thank you for taking the time to pop by.
My name is Mango and I live just outside a small village in the south of England.
I live with my husband, nearly grown up son and our dog Willow.
My life is pretty chaotic. Time is divided between family, running our business and working part time on a campsite.
I still manage to make time for colour!
Hello beautiful baby girl! 

I taught myself to crochet using Youtube and manky yellow wool. I'm now starting to learn to knit.
My posts will be a mix of crochet, knitting, and anything I think is pretty!

Like these.

And these ends!


 I have some issues with anxiety, that can sometimes be crippling. I'm hoping that blogging may provide an outlet or maybe become a form of therapy.
I hope you will join me on my journey.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! x